We have a story worth sharing: Spread the word.
- March 13 2017 – Canadian Business – Autistic Employees Make Inroads as Companies Embrace “neurodiversity”
A number of different businesses showcasing the need for, and benefits of, neurodiversity in the workplace.
- Fall 2016 – Summit Alumni Magazine – Moonshooters: Shaping Orbits out of Innovation
Our CEO Garth Johnson is featured alongside other MRU Alumi for their contributions to different fields.
- April 4 2016 – CHQR 770: The New Danielle Smith – Panama Papers, Sales Tax, Sharing Economy& Autism Awareness
Hear about some of our exceptional Consultants and why we do what we do!
- March 31 2016 – Capital !deas Calgary – Event 15: How do you do business differently?
Hear and read about how Meticulon’s business model is a little bit different – maximizing on potential, rather than focusing on labels.
- March 28 2016 – PR Newswire – Initiative Plans 5,000 technology jobs for people with autism by 2020: Companies unite to train, employ people with specialized abilities for technology positions
Read about Meticulon’s role in this exciting initiative!
- Oct 1 2015 – Business Voice Magazine – Untapped Potential: Employees with disabilities can make great contributions
Read about a few different businesses that have seen the value of tapping into different pockets of the workforce.
- Sept 22 2015 – ENP: Social Enterprise Canada – How this Calgary social enterprise is enabling happy lives
Read about two of our Consultants and how their lives have changed since working for Meticulon.
- May 26 2015 – Inc. Magazine – Making it Work
Inc. Magazine covers the growing business market tapping into unique ASD talent.
- May 7 2015 – The Walrus Talks – The Autism Advantage: Engaging Generation A
Watch our CEO Garth Johnson talk about the Autism Advantage and Generation A.
- March 2 2015 – The Globe and Mail – Working wisdom: How workers with disabilities give companies an edge
Businesses that take on disability have a competitive edge; The Globe and Mail explores this trend.
- February 27 2015 – The Globe and Mail – Meet the CEO who’s made hiring employees with autism a priority
Our CEO Garth Johnson explains the Autism Advantage and the benefit it provides our Business Clients.
- February 10 2015 – Communications of the ACM – Software engineers with autism add value to the corporate workplace
Read about Meticulon’s competitive edge in Software Testing and Quality Assurance.
- December 1 2014 – SD Times – Finding a fit for autism in testing
Read about how individuals on the spectrum may be better suited for careers in software testing.
- November 12 2014 – CTV Edmonton – Canadians with autism have ‘untapped skills’ when it comes to employment
Individuals on the spectrum are capable of a variety of different work roles and duties, depending on their skills and interests.
- October 29 2014 – Autism Daily Newscast – Update: Meticulon continues to provide more jobs for adults with autism
Read about Meticulon’s vision and progress.
- October 27 2014 – Metro News Calgary – ‘Our engineers are simply the best:’ Calgary lessons in employing people with autism
Meticulon is so lucky to have had Passwerk (from Belgium) as a source of guidance. They have taught us so much, but on their most recent visit to Calgary, it turns out we taught them something too.
- October 23 2014 – Global News Calgary – Health FYI: Helping adults with autism find IT jobs
See some footage from our Second Annual Open House, as well as interviews with Passwerk’s founders, our CEO and one of our exceptional Consultants.
- October 6 2014 – Accessible Media Inc. – Meticulon, Calgary; Keith Gillard
Watch our CEO talk about Meticulon, our goals and how we aspire to change the way employers view ASD.
- August 5 2014 – CBC: The National – Woman with autism finds world of possibilities in new job
Watch one of our Consultants wowing employers while fulfilling a role that utilizes her skills and fulfills her potential.
- July 28 2014 – Maclean’s – Calgary pilot project seeks IT jobs for autistic workers
Read about some of the funding we have, as well as testimonials from our Business partners.
- July 2014 – CTV Calgary – IT training for people with autism
Meticulon is a unique company with precise, exceptional and diligent Consultants. Watch to see how we find the staff that we do.
- June 2014 – Metro News Calgary – Meticulon consultants with autism find work with ‘much broader’ range of Calgary employers
Read about how Meticulon is exploring different areas of business requiring precise, exceptional and diligent work.
- January 30 2014 – Metro News Calgary – Autistic consultants with Calgary-based Meticulon already in high demand
The good, but unexpected problem, of being in high demand.
- January 2014 – CBC: The National – Selling the ‘autism advantage’
Our company is founded on the premise that individuals on the Autism Spectrum are better suited for certain roles within the IT field: We like to call it the Autism Advantage.
- November 22 2013 – CTV News Calgary – Calgarians with autism have an ally in finding suitable employment
Meet some of our incredible Consultants and find out what makes them stand out.
- November 22 2013 – Government of Canada – Government of Canada supports social enterprise initiative in Calgary that will benefit Canadians with autism spectrum disorder
Our incredible partnership with the Government of Canada has allowed us to operate providing the services that we do for ASD diagnosed individuals.
- November 21 2013 – Global News Calgary – New company links adults with autism with jobs
Meet some of our Consultants and find out more about what we do.
- November 8 2013 – Hear Our Voices Blog – New companies hiring autistic people for their unique skills
Showcasing our purpose and process.
- November 4 2013 – Metro News Calgary – Calgary startup Meticulon looking to hire contractors with autism for specialized jobs
Read about what Meticulon aspires to be in Calgary.
- October 2013 – ENP: Social Enterprise Canada – New Calgary social enterprise has big IT dreams for people with autism
This is where it all began!